Sunday, June 19, 2011

Return of the Prodigal Blogger

Greetings, my friends and readers! I'm lucky you can still find my blog. I've had a long blank spell. My last entry was nearly seven months ago. During the past couple of years I've endured serious family issues and  worrisome health problems. I let go of extraneous activities to manage day-by-day responsibilities. I couldn't focus on things that took mental effort, like composing blog posts. Instead I became a viewer. I watched television a lot. I Web-surfed and read other peoples' blogs. I read books, although sometimes reading novels took more effort than I could muster.

Time heals or it kills. Months have passed, situations have changed. The family issues have partly resolved, which relieves a lot of my anxiety. I'm coping with the health problems. I want to return to life as I once knew it. I've adopted that corny-but-true old saw from the 1960s:


I'm back in the blogosphere and I hope to post on a regular basis.

3 comments:

Charles Gramlich said...

I'm glad to hear things are looking up! It's good to have a little joy and peace of mind. Welcome back.

Lana Gramlich said...

Sorry about the rough patch you went through, hon. *hug* Glad you're back!

cs harris said...

Good to see you blogging again!